Sunday, May 29, 2011

Playing Frankenstein - Experiment 4 - Conclusion

Well here's Susan, a week late. Apologies for that.

The game's resurrection has turned out to be a bit of a non-event, so I'm going to put it on hold. Maybe it'll work better once I get some more activity on the blog. In the meantime I'll continue to post random bits and pieces, hopefully on a fairly regular basis. In the last couple of weeks I've spent most of my time editing, so haven't been drawing much.

Susan reads while tanning.
She lies in poison ivy.
Luckily, she's a metallic robot.
Several fey massage her.

2 comments:

  1. I like how the fey 'massage' her. Nothing like getting pounded with small sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cynthia Since she's made of metal I figured it had to be some heavy duty massaging to have any effect ;)

    ReplyDelete