Thursday, May 5, 2011

050511



This is what I tend to draw whenever I need to switch off and just draw for the sake of drawing. I probably spend about an hour on each one, although much of that is just tweaking and refining. I guess I find it therapeutic. Lately I've been drawing them whilst listening to SModcasts (be warned, they're a bit, nay, very rude), which probably makes the exercise extra therapeutic, since my conscious mind is distracted from all the shit I don't want to be thinking about.

Occasionally there's talk of mushrooms in these drawings. No particular reason, other than I like mushrooms, and they're fun to draw. And no, they're not of the magic variety. Unless you want them to be. In your own mind they can be whatever you want them to be.

There are still a couple of slots available for Playing Frankenstein 3 if anyone wants to add their creative stamp to our collective nonsense.

0 comments:

Post a Comment